Miami Travel Experiences Was Superb

Miami Travel Blog

It a Ancient Spanish Monastery. Here we went more time and not to far from the our cheap hotel rooms

Miami city is located in the Florida State, USA.

It was nice beach
It’s a hottest travel spot in the world because here located huge recreational point, adventure places, beaches, best budget rates travel stayed, inn, Lodge and vary of meals including seafood’s and more, which attracted to here in millions of travelers in every years. And I wanted to see these adventure place and hottest point thus we reached to there. It was fantastic trip in my life.

I told you my Miami City trip story that what we did there with more adventure.

When we reached to Miami city then searched our reserved Miami hotels, which was located inside the Beachfront county. I just picked cab and called to them our reserved hotel name and they dropped in front of the hotel. It was nice hotel and Native peoples called Sofitel Miami Hotels. it was budget rates luxury hotels, which gave a cheap hotels rooms facilities with luxury style and next time if I come here then must reserved to that hotel room.

go GPS car
it was not in front of the beach but didn’t far beach from them. Hence, we refreshed himself and thought to walking inside the downtown. Because it was 4 pm. We took the taxi and went to Downtown region where we watched to vary of shopping places, mall, and took the adventure inside the restaurant. We ate the fast food in corner of road and watched the vehicle to there. It was nice place but here two languages talked by the native peoples. One is Spanish and second English. They were used to Spanish for each other talking but English used for business dealing.

It’s culture I felt it more time. About One Hour I watched the city by feet. We ate the night dinner at closed to downtown restaurants. Few Meals to there were expensive, however, travelers never felt it and travel to across the Miami city. we came back with few chocolates, fresh fruits to our hotel room. Watched the TV with eating of fruits after that slept.

Near about 11 am we reached the Ancient Spanish Monastery place.

Lummus Beach adventure and it was not far from my Miami hotels
It was fabulous place where travelers came for more history knowledge and adventure. Nice Museum it was. Arts to there was fabulous and shock able also. Then moved towards the Miami MetroZoo-it’s the largest and oldest zoological Garden to Miami as well as Florida State. We watched to there vary of animals, which came from the Asia, Australia, Africa and other places. Huge animals we couldn’t see elsewhere. Nice experienced I get here.

Next day was also outstanding for us because we went to Jungle Island and located 1111 Jungle Island Trail, Miami and it famed for its animals live shows. Lush tropical garden that features animal shows and exhibits and it was Great outing for the family to enjoy here for more time. I was so glad to watched the awesome animals shows and exhibitions. It was nice day but more tired full. So we came back to our cheap hotels in Miami hotel room where we took the hot shower and refresh himself.  The Hotel feature and amenities are outstanding and I never forget them.

Zoo of miami beach
I went to Port of Miami where we took the tour of Cruises for more outstanding locations. It was first time when I travel over the cruises and felt to glad. It was great experience over the cruises.

Next two days were also best day for us because we watched Go car GPS tour-it was nice experiences at Miami city and first time to got like that adventure and never saw like that tour to elsewhere. Hence, It was great memory, which created in mind. After that we took the best tour at Lummus Park Beach-here we watched the world-class awesome photo views and you can’t see to like that glimpse to elsewhere. We took the sunbath and water bath here. The time of the beach was 5am to 12am and we reached here 9am and came back 12am.

Last day we moved to Haulover Beach Park. It was also a tremendous park for more adventure and fun. We did here lots of adventure and fun like to views the windsurfing man. I didn’t know windsurfing so never did to there. But got more adventure to there. We spend at Miami city with more excitement easy and never forget to that. After a long days outstanding trip we came back to our hometown with lots of memory, which never can forget in our whole life.
It a Ancient Spanish Monastery. He…
It a Ancient Spanish Monastery. H…
go GPS car
Lummus Beach adventure and it was …
Lummus Beach adventure and it was…
Nice place for advneture