A long day

Morocco Travel Blog

530km of ass numbing riding today in 39degrees and I’m back in the same hotel in Ifni but in a room this time and not on the roof terrace, which was nice.  Made a dash from the main road at Tiznif and head to the coast, lovely road to ride.  The last 40km was along the coast line was in the dark with the salty moisture from the Atlantic steaming up the visor so speed down and visor up, been on the road 6months before so knew there was no surprises.  The HID lights are excellent on the bike but Nige’s glasses steamed up and made it really difficult when cars were coming the other direction, so I cruised in front leading the way.  Met a couple of Swiss guys hitching around Morocco climbing mountains, proper climbing with ropes.  He was a electronic engineer but now recues winter skiers from the mountain and is a shepherd in the summer, nice friendly guy.  Also realised that I forgot to bring a mozzy net, I will have to get one for sure ya ejjit.  So tomorrow is off into the true unknown for me, further south than I’ve every been…  Oh and the natural gear light is on the dash parentally, guess sexy fingers did something when changing the oil yesterday!  Isn’t doing any harm so not worried…