How do you get 6days extra insurance for free?

Western Sahara Travel Blog

Woke up very tired so today was declared a rest day, miles from anywhere it was a nice place to stay.  Crazy dreams last night again, must have been that home made goats cheese, and the red wine mix.  We went into Laayoune and printed off the fitches and copies of our passports.  Went looking for an insurance place because my insurance runs out on the 11th Nov.  Was told I could get it here but after many questions to many people and visiting a few insurance offices along the way finally I had the right office.  That was until the woman told me I would have to come back tomorrow because they didn’t have the correct paper, then I asked how much for a week… 950DH!!!! (900GBP)  I said thank you and left.  Stuff that I have a plan B.  Plan B took effect back at the tent changing the 11 to 17 with a black pen and giving me 6 more days.  After a bit of rubbing and folding the insurance paper to make look more worn I reckon it was just the job!  A dam good forgery, but from now on I would have to obey all speed limits and watch out around towns, be extra careful not to attract any more attention than two guys riding bikes do.