Paris Trip

Paris Travel Blog

It was my second trip in Europe next to my Brussels Trip.Its none other the Paris,Ile-De-France.We booked a tour package from EuroTravels in Dusseldorf.(Germany).We all started by 25th Night from the Dusseldorf HBF and Reached Paris the next day morning.We got accomodation at La Campanile.We checked in the morning.After getting refrshed,we had the breakfast over there.From there our trip started.

Places visited in the order

1.NotreDam - It is an amazing very old cathedral.

2.Champ De Eyles

4.The Eiffel Tower-Spent more than half a day over here.From 2 in the afternoon till 8.Fortunately,it was a crystal clear blue sky with no cloud.

This enhanced the beauty of the tower and she was looking gorgeous.Spent a lot of time clicking pictures.

Oh Man! u gotta visit this place atleast once in your lifetime. I was lucky to be here twice.( Visited Paris in the mid of March 08 too)

5.Louvre Museum- The Second biggest museum in the world.The Place which has the real painting of Mona Lisa and many more marvels.

It takes minimum 3 full days to see the entire place just once.Lotsa monuments depicting the Egyptian,Roman,Greek civilisations and much more to name.

6.Grevin Museum - It is the Madam Tussauds of Paris.Definetely worth a Watch.