i could be your lover ... uh.. chained under the water?

Dusseldorf Travel Blog

*bump* i went today with my kids from my class to the aquazoo in düsseldorf to take pictures of fishes, yes - they are only between 8-10 years old and i gave them a tough assignment (well because they like pull my arm - literally) to take pictures of moving objects - fishes! hahahaha. they really complained and they said that its impossible to do that with a digicam but they were so excited because its challenge for them. you know kids - they want new things to explore because if  they get bored easily - and if they drop out of my class, i would lose this job for two semesters in the school year  - so i have to get these creative juices flowing.

i fetched the kids from elemenatry school and i had some talks with a parent there before the kids turned up and started jumping all over me then all of them complained why i was absent last week because theyre looking forward to the foto class, i told them i had swine flu (hahaha) and they all backed out from me.
hahahaha.

from the school, we rode a tram until the central station and from there rode a subway that goes to the aquazoo. kids were so noisy in the trains i had to tell them that we are going back if they dont keep their mouth shut! lol hahaha.

as we where there, i paid the tickets for the group but beforehand, i explained to them that they should keep quiet as we are not the only ones inside the aquazoo, plus i told them the tricks of taking photos of moving objects by using digicams. before i even finished explaining myself the all ran away with excitement! hahaha.

we spent two hours in the aquazoo, i have to admit i am a little bit nervous of how the pictures may turn out because well-- they are kids lol, if you teach something to them they just say yes but doenst have a point of understandng like adults.
but after looking through the pictures they made - i must say, ive never been so embarassed in front of them, because the pictures they made are better than most adults in their lifetime made!

so i am sharing with you the pictures of the marine life in the aquazoo taken by the kids in my class: cafer, eleni, daan, sarah and christian who are all between 8-10 years old - i am so proud of you all!

lauro says:
arbeit mit den kindern ist der hölle! hahaha
Posted on: Oct 07, 2011
lauro says:
hahahahahaha!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010
boriana84 says:
oh come on...you are though!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010