Love you long time Thailand!!

Thailand Travel Blog

This is by far one of my most favorite place in the world so far! I went here with my flatmates and a friend for an amazing 6 weeks in Thailand. We started off in Bangkok then headed to the most amazing island known as Koh Samet (the place we would visit 3 times in our trip) then headed to Chiang Mai which is the old capital of Thailand and it is much nicer and cleaner than Bangkok by far! then after Chiang Mai we headed back to Koh Samet then to Kanchanaburi and the home of the infamous bridge over the river kwai, this city is covered in history albeit not great history. After we headed to the Islands down south we went to koh Tao (turtle island!!) where i did my PADI open water course then to Koh Phangnan for the full moon party and then to chillax on Koh Samui. Then we headed back to koh Samet to celebrate my 21st Birthday in style with all our amazing new friends whom i miss everyday! I think what made Thailand so special to me are all the amazing people i met in the time i was there. They are always smiling no matter what happens. They don't appear to have much but they are content and so family orientated. I love that about thailand! I will most definately be heading back there and in particular Koh Samet! that is where my heart truely lies!