Very Bad B&B Bari Murat

Bari Travel Blog

I have just come back from 10 days trip to ITALY. Everything is fine except... this B&B Bari Murat.

We drove a rent car from Pisa-Rome-Naples-Bari. We arrived the B&B Bari Murat at 19:45pm on 29 OCT 2009 because I have to present at ECEL09 Conference at Bari.

I have confirmed the B&B Bari Murat about my booking they were accepted. However, after we arrived, NOBODY open the flat door for me. I have try to call the hostel number again there was nobody received my call.

I came in the flat with one lady. The hostel is on 4th floor. I rang the bell just on-time 20:00pm on 29 OCT 2009. Again nobody open the door. I have tried to contact hostel in every way. Not only us but also the hotel receptionists around this area try to contact this hostel for me because we have so many problems after all hotels was all booked! because of the Conferences. Moreover, in the morning I also tried to come back to this hostel again however, there were nobody again. After that I have try to email them again. The owner seem like we are make the mistake, I have received two email: first he said we were go to the wrong place and second email he said we were there wrong date!. Finally, he charge my credit card with out said anything!!.

Are you crazy if booking this hostel? If so book it ! Trust the TripAdvisor review. The all TripAdvisor reviewers gave terrible star. If I have saw this all review before I have never ever book this hostel. I warn you.