Sedona Travel Blog

The next day after much deliberation we decided to go to Sedona. Grand Canyon would have been a great trip if it had not been 4 hours away! Sorry Angel! We need a little more time for that trip. Maybe next time. I decided to drive and picked up Angel and waited for Joanna to sober up....I mean freshen up.. hehe! Angel and I went to breakfast at Original Pancake House in Scottsdale. We decided to order some coconut pancakes, bananas pancakes, and a vegetable omelet. Apparently the waitress misunderstood our order and brought our omelet and plate of mini-pancakes! It looked like we ordered of the children's menu. Angel and I both look at each other speechless, and try to explain our original order.

Next, we picked up Joanna and took a tour around Scottsdale. Our tour consisted of driving to Starbucks and then driving in circles till we found the freeway to Sedona. None the less it was quite an adventure! We continued our trip to Sedona. We met up with the rest of the group at Wildflower Bread Company. We had a late lunch and explored the Red Rocks of Sedona. Keith rode back with us and shared some great travel experiences on the ride home. We continued our journey up through flagstaff and back into Scottsdale. On the way back to Scottsdale we stopped at a restaurant and had dinner and dessert. Apple Pie a la mode.. awesome by the way!

We went back to the hotel briefly, and continued on to Martini Ranch to meet up some more travbuddies. We drank, danced, and mingled. We all had a great time.

photo by: Fitnessguru729