Brunch in Scottsdale..

Scottsdale Travel Blog

Harriet, Ian, and I

The next morning a few of us who were left over, and/or were able to fight a hangover, met up at Olive and Ivy Restaurant in Scottsdale. We had brunch and talked about our experiences over the weekend. Looking back on my weekend, I wish I had joined Travbuddy a long time ago. But, I guess things ultimately have a way of working out. No regrets.

I met a lot of great people and hopefully forged some lasting relationships. Everyone I met had a great attitude, positive energy, and one common interest... a passion for traveling. Special thanks to my partner in crime Angel for showing me the ropes, putting up with my shenanigans, and looking out for me by driving. I don't trust just anyone with my ride.. :) Thanks to Mark for hanging out and representing the 818, to Joanna for sleeping most of the trip.. J/K, to Keith for his great stories on the ride back, and finally to Harriet and Adrian for planning the trip and inviting me. And everyone else I forgot to mention! Till next time.

daniel_jetsetter says:
I was very fun, definietly ready for the next adventure!
yadilitta says:
So glad you had a great 1st Meet Up and I guess you became a Meet Up addict, like most of us :P
Jelly says:
Aaawwww. It was fun... even driving your butt around! haha...
Scottsdale