My feet didn't touch the land in Quito :)

Quito Travel Blog

arriving to Quito
Flight back to Lima wasn't direct. There was a stop in Quito, but a really short one. Passengers not staying in Ecuador weren't able to leave the plane. Just had to wait, pfff.

After a nice flight. OMG I was so tired and sleepy... we arrived to Quito. We landed a couple of minutes before 8am and took off at 8:30am. I was hopping the seats next to mine would be free, so I could take a really comfy nap, hehehe, or move to the aisle. But no luck this time. A couple sat next to me.

Actually it wasn't that bad after all, they were kind. I noticed they started to talk about Machu Picchu and food in Peru, hahaha, my favorite topics. I was a bit sleepy otherwise I would have started to talk to them, but the guy did so. He asked me for recommendations about food in Lima. He was so polite and was wondering if I would be able to help him, hahaha. Me? food? hahaha. Ok, sir. Please take a pen and write the following names down ;)

The would stay in Machu Picchu. Yes, the awesome hotel next to MP. Wow! Was I jealous? Not really, I haven't done it too :P
We chatted for a while, but I was tired and needed a nap. I tried to read a bit, but didn't succeed. So I left the book. I was just missing 4 chapters to the end, but I would never know how the story ends. I forgot the book at the plane!!!! This book was a "souvenir" from my boss who left it in Lima once he was in town... oh well, I will survive...

overflying Quito