Less than 1 hour in Quito :)

Quito Travel Blog

stopping in Quito
Flight to Quito is not long at all, it took 1hr and something. Flight was good, but not many choices for entertainment besides the food magazine, hahaha. And we got fed ;) Well, I wasn't much into the sandwich, but I got my wine, hehehe. So, it worked :)

Flight wasn't full, there were a couple of empty seats, but there were a group of guys, who were really loud and they weren't that young, mmm. They were 6 people and I was hopping they'd stay in Quito, hahaha. This wasn't a non stop flight to Cali, so some of the people would stay in Quito and others would join us, so bad the noisy guys didn't hahaha. Nevermind, since it was a short stop we weren't allowed to leave the plane. Just the people who were staying in Quito left the plane, the rest of us should stay inside, while they were cleaning it. The stop was short.

After a while new passengers were boarding. The seat next to me was free, but not for long. Shawn did the check in online earlier and got the seat next to me, hahaha. Everything was ready and he'd take the food magazine, hehehe. I didn't have more room in my backpack ;) Ok, next stop: Colombia!!!
Quito