Some other beaches in Mykonos

Mykonos Travel Blog

There are definitely lots of beaches to visit in Mykonos, I think the last time I read there were 20 main beaches. I have yet to experience ALL the beaches in Mykonos as 2-3 weeks at any one time seem to fly by and before you know it, I have managed to only visit 3-4, often spending most of my time between Elia and Paraga!!!!

Some other nice beaches I have also visited are:

Ornos Beach is easy to get to by bus, also close to a shopping complex and mini marts, this beach is mostly pebbles which I found hurt, when trying to make your way out to the water. It caters for families and is not huge on the scale of Elia or Paradise, so sometimes appears to be a little over crowded. Sun beds were around 7 EURO with an umbrella. There is a beach bar to the far left of the beach and has a beach service as well.

Psarou Beach is very pretty, nice clear waters and is known as a popular spot for private yachts to anchor!!! I actually saw P Diddy’s boat hereJ

Its best to drive to this beach as the bus drops you at the top of a path and you have to walk a little to the beach entrance.

Agios Stefanos Beach
I actually never stayed down here long but they do offer sun bed hire, they provide a beach service and have your normal restaurants and cafes with a traditional Greek taverna.

Agrari Beach can only be accessed by car hire or boat from Platys Gialos or Ornos Beaches. It is not huge and you find the atmosphere is very mellow – not a big party scene! We drove here before finding Elia Beach as it’s to the left side of Psarou, there is a hotel right on the beach with a taverna.

Kalo Livadi Beach is another really quiet beach, not a lot going on but if you are after piece and quiet this is perfect – the water is super clear. You can jump off the bus that takes you to Elia and walk down the hill..about 500m but I suggest it’s best to drive.

Agios Stefanos Beach we just drove past as it’s all the way towards the new port side of Mykonos; it has a great view of the town and boats docking. I found it very windy as it faces out to the North but the water seemed very clear and they had sun beds and umbrellas for rent, I noticed a lot of people were laying on their towels too. There are plenty of eatery places around here.

Agios Stefanos Beach
I completely forgot which restaura…
I completely forgot which restaur…
Kalo Livadi Beach