The Beginning Of It All

London Travel Blog

Ben
Today, myself and Jeff did exactly what we do best... wander around aimlessly talking about nothing for hours on end. That is of course until we found a comfortable bar in what just happened to be Covent Garden.

When Matthew arrived, it finally felt like this trip was finally under way. It felt real. After months and years of dreamingand many practice runs, I was finally ready to travel the world.

When I planned the London leg of the trip, it heavily featured the likes of Bondy & Ruby but time had put a stop to that as it so often does and our schedules changed.

All was not lost though Jeff did have to head home early himself to prepare for tomorrow's big interview. Both myself and Matthew were now away from home, just about.

We were already on holiday.

We headed down to the Canadian bar after a brief visit to the Chamberlain homestead so I could present myself a little better for the pub going public.

Now it really begins...
derekbilldaly says:
Thanks guys, I have all my diary done up until mid december I think so I'll get this updated properly as soon as, cheers
Posted on: Jan 03, 2010
sylviandavid says:
Fun blog.... Finally on your way!!!!
Posted on: Jan 03, 2010
Ape says:
Bring. It. On.

Been waiting for this one!
Posted on: Dec 16, 2009