Incidentals and CPR

Santee Travel Blog

So today I am out shopping for last minute stuff I need for my trip. I am making my about bazzillionth trip to Walmart. I am walking up to the front of the store for some OTC stuff I know I will not be able to get on the trip...and I come across a woman down on the ground. A Walmart employee is yelling at her to to "Breath", well she would not be doing that as she was in full arrest!!!.

I look around, desperately for somebody to go find an AED (this is Walmart, they have everything right....nope) and hoping somebody has access to a CPR mask. I know, I know, CPR instructor with no mask...bad karma. Well nobody has a mask either. Thank god the employee knew CPR and decided to do the breathing part. We bumped and breathed for a bit. I started getting tired and another Walmart employee volunteered to do compressions. Then finally the FD arrived and took over. I stood around watching, waited until I saw the paragods had a heart beat, then I quietly bowed out and left. I hope the lady pulls thru. Turned out she is also a Walmart employee, so when I get back in a couple of weeks I will ask if she pulled thru.

Now, in case the world has not gotten the message....I AM ON VACATION, NO MORE OF THIS CRAP! :)
Santee