PETRONAS TOWERS ,KLCC and Traders!

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

At the feet of the Petronas towers,the Suria mall and a lovely park

You cannot more laze than we did in Kuala Lumpur!

As a bit tired after our "long" night Air Asia flight from Makassar Indonesia,delayed(only 30 minutes),we were at The Traders,our hotel facing the Petronas towers around 2300 (11pm) : the restaurants were closed and I was starving.Nevertheless we had a nice,relatively cheap dinner in room watching the Petronas.

On the morning(of course we didn't stand in line for the visit of Petronas or wake up at 0600),we enjoyed a little hike in the park,then we enter the Suria mall where we had lunch in a local restaurant(a Vietnamese) close to the Little Penang Kaffe,place of the TB meetup.

We did some extravagant purchase:I bought TWO pairs of French socks for 3 Usd.........and it was time to go back  to our hotel,by the golf buggy shuttle to look beautiful for Yanti and others!

KL,don't worry,we'll come back!

bernard69 says:
it was for us too,despite the fact that we have seen nothing of KL except a huge mall but full of lovely TB gals!
Posted on: Jan 16, 2010
sylviandavid says:
Ha ha Bernard..... sounds like a good day to me!!!
Posted on: Jan 16, 2010
At the feet of the Petronas towers…
At the feet of the Petronas tower…
from Traders hotel
from Traders hotel
Kuala Lumpur Hotels & Accommodations review
AMAZING LOCATION,ACCOMODATION and SERVICE.
We stayed only 2 nights in this TOP CLASS hotel last september.I had booked on their site for less than 200 euro(989 Myr with breakfast and tax for 2 … read entire review