I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane

Luton Travel Blog

Beat you boarding LOL

Squeezed my way down to the front at the departure gate and got onto the first bus to the plane and grabbed a seat by the window. It's every man for himself when you fly with Wizz Air and I wanted to try and get some sleep. The crew had done their 'Even If You Are A Frequent Flyer' safety routine and our plane was the first to take off. Took a few snaps out of the window and then rested my head against it, and next thing it was 3 hours later and we were coming in to land at Luton at 8-05am . Painless :-) , and something I never usually manage to do.

Luton Airport is not the most exciting in the world, and from the outside looks like a big tin shed. Still it had shops and places to grab a bite to eat and I got to check in my bag at 10am, even though the flight back up to Glasgow wasn't until 1pm.

Went through to departures about an hour before take off, only to find,on the screens in there, it was delayed by half an hour. Why couldn't they have that up on the one outside ???

Plugged myself into my iPod for this flight and it was a quick hour up to Glasgow, where I got a lift home from the airport.

Marius1981 says:
wizz is based here in cluj as well
Posted on: Feb 17, 2010
Dr_Seuss says:
Can see where your priorities are then Jeremy ;-)
Posted on: Nov 11, 2009
vulindlela says:
Yes it is like a big tin shed.
All I remember was the Burger King and an Ann Summers and that was it.
Posted on: Nov 11, 2009
Bye Bye Bucharest
Bye Bye Bucharest
Luton Air traffic Control Tower
Luton Air traffic Control Tower
LuTIN Airport
LuTIN Airport
Itll do if you are starving
It'll do if you are starving
Luton