A long drive but a nice campsite

Kenya Travel Blog

Today we are staying at a nice campsite we are here for two day’s. It was a long drive getting here. When we arrived the others went to set up there tents. I am knackered so I heard you could get upgrades and tree houses. I couldn’t get a tree house but I did get a wooden caravan, it is nice. It’s dry and has a lovely comfy double bed and plugs so I can charge my stuff. I am charging Sam’s batteries at the mo then I am doing my camcorder.  The showers are nice they have hot water so I washed some clothes in the shower aswell.

Then everyone was just chilling out so I played table tennis with Alan this was a hoot, I am ok but  unlike me he has played  before. We had a laugh doing that then had a drink in the bar as it started raining. In the end they bought dinner to the bar I didn’t eat much I didn’t feel very well. Looking around you could see the entire new group sat together and the entire old group sat together.

After dinner I sat near the fire with Sam and Sue and had a few drinks the new group played a dart’s game with Edwin and Leigh they didn’t ask if any of the original group wanted to play but we weren’t fussed. After a while we just decided to go bed and I wanted to enjoy a  dry bed, as I don’t think I will have it for tomorrow night.

It is a pain in the ass using a wind up torch we had a laugh about this on the way back. We are up early in the morning to go back to Nakuru game reserve so the new people can see it. I am trying to get my own tent tomorrow if I can’t have the caravan again? I had severel  bad nosebleed again today, it's weird because I never get them back home and where we are is low altitude, ah well