A short introduction

United Kingdom Travel Blog

This is this first time I have wrote a travel blog and my grammer and spelling are not brilliant so take it easy on me.

I have no idea  how much to write so I am going to try and wing it. This trip was back in 2006 and whilst I was over there I kept a diary ( which got badly water damaged) so I will use that and my memory  to write this blog and add photo's.

This holiday for the first time I had even traveled alone and for me it was a huge deal, because I was not a very confidence person and I was very nervous.  Many people including myself never though I would be able to do this holiday.  It was very hard but I am so glad I pushed past my safety barrier and done this holiday.

The trip was an overland rift valley trip with a company called Exodus. I had many amazing experience which I will share with you.

The countries I visited were Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania and Zanzibar.

I will slowy edit this bog, It is probaly going to be to long winded but hopefully next time I will know what Im doing and how to navigate writting the blog.

Dalmia says:
What an amazing trip you had!! Thank you for sharing!
Posted on: Nov 07, 2009
Giji says:
Wow, that's so wonderful you actually had the courage to take this trip alone. Very lovely. =)
Posted on: Nov 06, 2009
kelleeoo says:
I am glad that you were featured. I reallllly enjoyed reading you blog.
Posted on: Nov 06, 2009