clawton

Baltimore Travel Blog

Original

Chris, (clawton) had a birthday on Sept. 11th and when I looked at his nice profile picture I knew I could do just a tweak that would maybe make it just a tad better.  So I downloaded it and changed to lighting a little and am pleased with the results.  I hope Chris is too!

If this is a photo of you or the original is yours, please make a copy of it and use it in any way you wish.  No others have that permission.

I do this Photoshopping as a hobby.  If you have a photo that you would like tranformed, or changed, please let me know.  I would be more than pleased to be able to help or assist anyone in making a good shot better, or at least different. :D

X_Drive says:
Evans, if I remember correctly I used Sagelight 48 bit editor (which you can get on the web) to make all the changes to this photo. The Smart Fill Light does a very nice job.
Posted on: Nov 07, 2010
ctjevans says:
I share your interest in digital photo editing. this type is among the most challenging with a dark subject and relatively bright background. I would guess you lightened the image and brought back the color by increasing the saturation level. but it also seems that you were able to brighten the subject. if so, what tool do you use to lighten localized areas of an image?
Posted on: Nov 06, 2010