Budapest Day - Not in the plan but lets do it!

Budapest Travel Blog

So I made the decision that it, I heard from Gaby in Krakow to go to Budapest since I would have such a blast there!  I decided that I should and I did!  So a train would go from Praha to Budapest and leaves at 1130 and arrive here in Budapest at 630.  I decided to skip milan for now and just move forward.  I am doing really good and there has been a couple days in my travels that I planned for extended stays and I have not so far so I decided a wholenother country would be just fine.  On the trip up, there was group in front of me.  They knew what they were doing.  It was like every stop there would pick up another person.  It was funny.  They laughed they drank, and like I said if you can't beat them join them and I was lucky enough to get a drink from them.  I FINALLY arrived in Budapest.  I am always nervous when coming into a new city it kind of sucks cause you have to learn everything all over again.  Currency is also different here so that part sucks too, even though you feel like you have crazy money.  My system went into work Cash I trade 40 Euros for like 8500 Forints, transportation, and Hostel!  Found the hostel, a little bit more smaller and communal but thats ok.  Went to grab something delicious to eat and a huge beer!  Like 1 liter!  Then bought some water and headed back to the hostel.  I decided to update my last few days, now going to watch a movie, call mom and fall a sleep!

Nothing too crazy today.