The final count down...

Austin Travel Blog

I feel like I have ten billion things to do, but in the end, all I have to do is wait.  Everything has fell into place so far so I am excited about that.  I am kind of nervous because of it I was irritable.  Luckily I was around family which allowed me to keep positive and used one of those "Forgive" me cards.  Got a hair cut and ate a good breakfast.  Sent a couple of emails for reservations for Rome and now just working on reservations to in France.

I was telling friends that man its kind of depressing because once it starts it will end.  I have done a lot of planning and research and now here it comes.  Guess what in 30 days it will be done!  NO NO NO NO!  I enjoyed the anticipation, the excitement, and now? But a friend of mine's mom said, "Enjoy it while you can, enjoy it because when its done it will be a dream."  I have been thinking on this and I guess that is what made me a little weird...  But then I thought, she is so right it will be just a dream and it will be gone.  But the biggest difference between this dream is that I have actually lived it, I have lived the dream!

So I know a billion or so people would love to be in my spot right now so I am done venting and about to get super excited and hope to see what the future has to bring!  Hopefully, Beer in Dublin, cheese and awesome food in France, memories of America's past of WW2 in Caen, brownies and view the Liberals of Amersterdam, Beer and German Hotties in Berlin, cheap Poland and view the horror of our past in Auschwitz, see Venice before it sinks, see the last supper on a pressurized room, view the place of my religion, Vatican City, and finally understand the saying, all roads lead to Rome.
photo by: cabotono