Time to go!

Brisbane Travel Blog

I’m ready to go to Adelaide!  I had a great time in Broadbeach and I got what I needed from there.  I had my morning surf, my nights out, and my café job.  I got to evaluate life from the Gold Coast and I now that I want more and am ready for a change.  I went all around Broadbeach and Surfers tonight taking photos.  I went to the beach at night, took more pictures, and meditated.  Everything has led me to here and I couldn’t be in a better place.  I’ll finish packing tomorrow afternoon, go see my boss at Sage to give back my uniform, then get on the train to Brisbane.  I go to Surfers and go up the Q Deck.  It’s a residential tower that has an amazing observation deck at the top.  You can see north and south along the coast.  I take amazing photos.  I love these types of tourist attractions. You can get a complete perspective on where things are in relation to the other, I can see my house, work, the beaches I’ve been on.  Amazing!!  There is a lovely café up there and lots of people milling around.  I could have stayed all day!  I head to the beach one last time and take a swim in the big surf.  I rush home to finish packing, head to Sage, catch the train.  This is it!

Ang picks me up at the train station!  One last time in Brisbane!  I tour the city  again taking more photos, and I visit Floss at the cafe.  On Saturday we have a tour of the market, I will miss it here!  Then Ang takes me to the airport and off I go!  I'm on my way back to Adelaide!

Brisbane