Australia here I Come!

Sanur Travel Blog

I feel amazing.  I’m sitting in an Italian restaurant in Sanur, treating myself to a salad, coffee and bread.  Beautiful Italian music plays softly in the distance.  Most importantly I feel at piece and happy.  Sure that I’m in the right place, and moving in the right direction.  To this music I feel like I’m dancing with myself.  Joyous, and full of life.

World bring me everything, I am ready.  Take me in the direction I am supposed to go.  Continue to keep my heart open, my spirit connected to the divine and my mind listening to your messages.

I’m leaving Bali.  I’m ready to go to Australia.  I’ve done I need and want to do in Bali.  I am sure that I’ll come back to Indonesia at some point.  There is certainly plenty to keep one entertained here, and the other islands feel like places I can visit when I’m older, if I want.  I’m ready to see new people.  Western prices, no thanks, but really things aren’t that cheap here.  Now, I’ll be living in a dorm room in Aus, but I don’t care.  I never really cared about staying in my own room here.  It was more about comfort and security than anything.

I’m heading out on a liveaboard on Friday to scuba dive in the Coral Sea and Osprey Reef (which is about 70 kms east of the Great Barrier Reef).  This liveaboard is a must do for this trip.  I have wanted this from the minute I started to plan the journey.  Sipadan Island was number one, this liveaboard is number two.  HOLY CRAP!!  What a trip that I’ll be living on a boat.  This coming from a girl who use to be afraid of water and claustrophobic.  Ah I’m kicking the shit out of those fears.

I booked the trip at the last minute, knowing I would book it when the time was right for me to leave Bali.  This was a great decision, as the liveaboard trip was on major sale due to the last minute booking.  Yip Yip!!! That makes it all even better!!  I leave on Dec 4th for a 5 days dive trip.  I will leave Bali flying through Darwin, arriving in Cairns on Dec 2nd.  I’ve booked a hostel for a night, and we’ll see what Cairns has to offer.  I’ll hang out for a couple days before getting on boat.  I can’t wait!  Australia has been calling me for a long time.  Sending me little messages, asking me to be there.  As I get on the plane I remind the world that I’m coming, that I’ve been listening and that I’m here.  I’m open and ready for what you want to tell me, to hear the answer to your calling.

photo by: Mezmerized