Going to Taal

Taal Travel Blog

Going to Taal

I already wrote a blog before about my adventure in Taal, but I mistakenly delete it. So have to write again,.

I have been to Tagaytay but never to taal so I was so excited to finally see the lake inside a volcano. We planned to stay there for 3 days and enjoy the place. We left the house so late, underestimating the traffic, we ended up from 2 hours, to 3 hours trip going to Talisay. It was not our lucky day that time because What we planned might not be the same as how we wanted. We talked to the DENR head if we can pitch our tents there and sleep, unfortunately they dont allow foreigners and tourist to stay overnight since the volcanoe is still active and will errupt anytime, But we didnt want to spoil our plan so we begged and finally they made arrangements to one of the resort in Taal to took care of us. Were good, another problem came, the flat fare for the boats going there. Php 1500. How the hell did they proposed this matter to the government, why such so expensive? How would we Filipinos be able to discover what we have and promote it to tourist, when we alone cant afford to go there? Clocks ticking, 10mins,20mins,1-hour  boat captain was still stubborn and asked us the same amount even if we will stay there for 3days he sticked with the government imposed  amount, meaning we paid 1500php for a 1 way trip for a 20-min boat ride. It was already dusk and the crickets sound started to noise around.Against our will we paid and went straight to the boat. We met the owner  of the place and offered his resort for free. A blessing.Stayed late overnight and was able to talk to his people who helped him run the business. After a couple of beer, I was tired already we went to the tent and slept.