The day has come

Budapest Travel Blog

Budapest Ferihegy 1 airport

Our flight to TGM was October 15th at 12 o’clock. We met at Ferihegy 1 airport at 10:00. I live only 10 mins far from the airport, but it was me who ran a little late (coz I was surfing on travbuddy).

At the bus stop I met a friend and when he asked ‘Hey, whatz up? Are ya going to uni or something?’ I was happy to tell him that I’m going to the airport. He got really surprised and asked where my luggage is, coz his sister always has loads of bags when she's traveling somewhere. I told him that I don’t need much stuff for 3 days and anyway you gotta pay for check-in baggage.

When I finally got to the airport my friends were acting like they are a little mad at me coz it was already 10:30. Then we went to the check-in desk and got our boarding cards, went through the security and passport control and waited a lot in the transit. We took a lotta pix to pass time.

At about 11:40 we boarded the plane. It was full of people but we could sit next to each other.

The flight was so short! (Oh, and it was Laci’s very first flight, so he was really excited about it.)

Budapest Ferihegy 1 airport
sad pic for Marc - see? Im not ha…
sad pic for Marc - see? I'm not h…
photo by: Chokk