Let's go!

Budapest Travel Blog

One night I was surfing on the webpage of wizzair and I found very cheap tickets to Targu Mures, Romania. Return flights for 17 euros! Well, that’s something I can not miss! When I woke up the next day my very first thing was to call my friend, Judit and told her that we should go to Transylvania for a couple of days! She said YES immediately! We fixed the dates and a half an hour later we already had our tickets! I love that she can decide things so fast and she’s into everything!

I always thought that when I go to Romania, I’ll do a roundtrip in Transylvania, coz it is related to the Hungarian history in many many ways. And I’m interested in vampires, so I’d to check out the castle of count Dracula, but since we cannot skip so many schooldays and don’t really have much money, we decided to spend there only 3 days and only in Targu Mures (Marosvásárhely in Hungarian).

We always ask our friends if they wanna join our trips. They usually say no. But not this time! Two friends, Ági and Laci booked their tickets a couple of days later.  I’m sure the extremely cheap flights helped us to convince them.

We had hard time to find accommodation, coz there ain’t many hostels there, but Judit found some kinda guesthouse which looked very nice.

photo by: Chokk