so,I spend half of my phonecard account today.

Toronto Travel Blog

I lost my way in front of the YYZ then shaking like a motherfucker all the way to AA counter coz I was too later-----the shuttle bus crawled  like 20mph on the highway in the crazy snow----then I was told I ain’t too late coz the flight was cancelled by the typical the-great- white-north-weather.

My flight was one-way Toronto to China. It begins with AA at YYZ, when it passes JFK I need to trans to AC which will takes me to the destination PEK.

A nice guy from AA told me to phone the travel agency.

I phoned cheaptickets they told me to phone the airlines.

I phoned AA they told me I still need to confirm my seat w/ AC even thro they have confirmed my seat at the same flight on Sunday.

I phoned AC customer service then found out that#  just lead me to China AC center where told me to phone AC Toronto coz they didn’t got the flight cancelling information there yet.

I phoned AC Toronto they told me there’s no seats on Sun& they can do nothing about this so I need to phone the travel agency.

I phoned cheaptickets again this time they told me to wait their calls to si if there're other options or full-fee return.

I got full-fee return finally.

I thought its fantastic,honestly. For an optimism like me, all of those above just mean I will stay somewher I can get poutine whenever I want a bit longer.

SO,for the following days I'll just bury myself by booze,slash&instant noodle till I can make the other cheapticket...

sylviandavid says:
very good attitude....good job. sylvia
Posted on: Feb 26, 2010