Heading back home

Papenburg Travel Blog

Still thrilled but totally exhausted by 2 days with very less sleep and too much alcohol - lol - I got up early in the morning since our flight back to Bremen went off at 1 p.m. I should meet up Christian at the airport and Jules went to the bus station with me. There wasn't even time for breakfast. I should have one at the airport.

Saying bye bye to Jules was hard. In such a short time we became good friends. We talked and giggled a lot and it was fun to have her around. I often remember these 3 amazing days.

Arriving at the airport I had to wait for Christian since his bus was later than mine. After he arrived we dropped off the bags and headed to a restaurant to have breakfast. It was 11.30 a.m. already and I was very hungry.

The flight went well and we arrived Bremen in time. We entered the tram to the main station and the train back to the place where Christian lived at that time. His wife Phuong - a chinese - had prepared dinner for us which we were very happy about. At 5 p.m. I said bye bye to them and headed back home which I arrived 1 hour later.

This was an exhausting but great experience and I hope I can repeat it one day :D

Thanks to R.E.M. for inviting us to the gig and to Christian, Jules, Mark and Neill for attending me.
Airportman says:
You sended me 2 blow ups
Posted on: Oct 26, 2009
aloneinthecrowd says:
Thanks Ivar + Sylvia for your comments and smiles :D
Ivar, did I send you some already? Let me know if you want them.
Posted on: Oct 26, 2009