A place where the sight alone enchantes you

Laguna Travel Blog

I Guess I don't need an explanation anymore. The title says it all. I was so excited for this moment to come again in my whole life. Going to enchanted kingdom again for the third time is just like a dream!!!!!!!! You see, our family just has this tradition of going to enchanted kingdom together with my cousins and our most loved aunt to be our guardian every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best part of this whole thing is that our parents don't come with us!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's just a whole cousin bonding time. *now is practically the time that I will explain what happened all day.*

I woke up at 6:30 am in the morning. i was so excited!!!!!!!!! Well, guess what?!?! my older sister was practically more excited than me cause she woke up at 5:00 in the morning!!!!!!!!! I was so surprised to see her while I was going down for breakfast because she was already fully dressed just waiting for the car to arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was asking why she was already dressed cause the car was still going to arrive ate 8:00 am!!!!!!!!! *we practically live far from laguna so we need to leave early* She  was practically embarassed cause she was practically the only one awake at this time except for our 5 maids. My sister ended up bribing me by making me pancakes *my sister is known in her school for being the best cook* so that i will keep my mouth shut later so that I don't spill anything later that she was so excited. After I ate delicious pancakes, I ran upstairs to get ready. I got my clothes ironed the night before so that i won't be late. I have two older sisters one being the best cook and one being the most sleepy head. I was so surprised that she was still sleeping in her room!!!!!!!!!!!!! I quickly woke her up by the smell of pancakes. In no time she got up not even realizing that my other sister is already awake and making pancakes for us to keep our mouthes shut. The car was there in no time so we did not really worry about being late. While in the car, our most loved aunt was there. We needed to make a quick stop in paranaque to pick up our other cousins in another car cause we can't fit. We were in ek already so we really wanted to take pics with the wizard!