Home :-(

Adelaide Travel Blog

Well this morning we don't really have time for sightseeing but I deliberately booked a later flight home.   I hate getting an international flight at 6am. You all know the story. You have to be there so early for an international flight that you really don't get any sleep the night before an early flight.

At least we were flying out of Auckland at 1pm so by the time the rental car was returned and we got to the airport, the morning was gone. Then we had some waiting time in Melbourne.  Again, longer now than originally booked!

Today is bitter/sweet. In many ways we just want to stay on holidays but next week we have our daughters wedding. Can't miss that one!as it turns out, we arrive back in Adelaide at 8pm.  Unfortunately that now meant I missed out on going on my daughters "hens" night. They were on a Katamaran at that time. :-(

Home to a busy week of wedding preparations, overseas and interstate visitors. The wedding is next Saturday!!!!!!!!!

WooooooHoooooooo

missandrea81 says:
So sorry you missed your daughter's party. Hope the wedding will turn out just the way she wants it. Sunshine all around. :)
Posted on: Jan 13, 2010
Yes I was bored!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I was bored!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adelaide