jalan jalan in Ubud

Ubud Travel Blog

I flew to Bali without booking any hotel and had to make all reservation at the airpot, which took about 1 hour to organize everything because it was end of year and every hotel had been already fully booked. I thought it would be easier... Anyway the lady at the tourist counter was so kind and helped me to find the hotel.

Here one of my friend lives, who I hadn't seen for more than 10 years. That's why I came here. And one more thing was to take a diving license.

Indonesian is interesting and a bit easy language. My friend's husbund said "Indonesian is the easiest language in the world. Why it wouldn't be the common language in the world instead of English". I agree with that. Indonesian in grammar has future tense and past tense but I've heard normaly people don't use it. Just put "tomorrow" or "yesterday" then the sentence become future and past. So easy. And I love the sound. It sounds so cute!

My favorite thing to see is that in front of every shop you find flowers and rice in a banboo bowl. Everyday they put it as praying for the good life.  I found a old lady in a shop along the street, who was making this banboo bowl. I stayed there for about half an hour trying to learn it but it was more difficult than I saw.

Airportman says:
Great blog and beautiful pictures, some are really amazing! :)
Posted on: Dec 26, 2009