The long way home!

Copenhagen Travel Blog

Oh......so this is where I stayed, last night?!

So, I got up as soon as the alarm went off. I slept but only due to some sleeping assistance. I still didn't sleep very much. I got up at 7:00 for my 9:20 flight.

I was up, showered, and ready to go by 7:30. One of the guys who runs the hostel was sleeping on a blow up mattress in the living room, strange. He wished me a good morning as I went to the bathroom to get ready. He's a nice guy, it's just a strange setup they have.

It was sunny and cold as I walked back to the airport. I had enough time not to have to rush but, I couldn't help but....rush.

It took me 25 minutes to get to the airport. It feels much further than it really is.

I easily checked in with Czech Air. I was flying, now, to Prague for a layover, and then finally to Amsterdam.

Sculpture infront of Copenhagen's airport
It was nice not dragging the suitcase after the back and forth of several kilometers.

I had some time but not too much. I had to eat something, preferably a real breakfast. I stopped and looked over the menu of a nice looking cafe. The menu sounded good and the food I saw people eating looked tasty.  I ordered scrambled eggs, a croisant, and a fuit smoothie, at 100 kroner (14 euro / 21 dollars), it was Scandinavian expensive. It was very good though and I wasn't hungry, anymore.

I hear an announcement about the flight so, I pay my bill and proceed to the gate.

The boarding and flight are uneventful other than the infant that didn't want to be on this flight!  They offered a light meal but do not have a vegetarian option. I'm glad that I ate breakfast.

I read some of my book on Hezbollah. It's very fascinating, a tough read, but intriguing.

Oh......so this is where I stayed,…
Oh......so this is where I stayed…
Sculpture infront of Copenhagens …
Sculpture infront of Copenhagen's…
Copenhagen