Isn't Prague the wrong direction???

Prague Travel Blog

Prague....hmmm....isn't that east of Copenhagen and Amsterdam, west???

So, we land in Prague. I consider going into town. I LOVE Prague. I had planned on visiting for my birthday, in October. The bankruptcy of Sky Europe cancelled that trip. I've been twice, now but, can't get enough.

After the additional expenses of getting home, I just couldn't spend the money to go into town. I hated that but, that's life.

I found a quiet spot at the end of a terminal with a view into town. I could see the tall buildings of Prague through the wall of glass. I found a spot with an outlet so that I could plug in my computer. I could spend the time wisely and work on my blog for the trip.

I sat there for over 3 1/2 hours typing, non-stop. I watched planes come and go. I edited pictures when I got tired of typing.

I hear an announcement changing the terminal for my flight. I pack up and make my way to the alternate terminal. The anouncement sounded urgent but, I arrive and everyone is seated, no big rush.

Time to board, finally on my way home. This flight had no veggie meals either. Luckily I still had a protein bar and an oatmeal bar. It would be enough until I got home.

I read some on the flight but, got too tired for that. I decided to just listen to music on my ipod.

Another baby on this flight!!! AARRGGHH!!! It would cry and then turn around and smile at me and then repeat.....over and over.

Finally landing, I'm happy to see the flat ground of Holland. My journey home is almost over.

gejah says:
it is sooo nice crying baby's on a plane! Adults can cry also because they are afraid!! :)
Posted on: Nov 03, 2009
Prague....hmmm....isnt that east …
Prague....hmmm....isn't that east…