AsiaIndiaPushkar

The Sunset over Pushkar

Pushkar Travel Blog

Oct.11th
Because I not a good idea to drink and drive Kartik offered for me to stay at their place for the night and take me back to the hotel in the morning.
We got up at 6am (even though we went to bed at 3am) and i went back to the Hotel. I had actually paid for 4 days at the hotel but i'm leaving early.
i was afraid they would not want to give my money back but they did so with no problems. they were a good hotel, very nice and never gave me a problem.
My driver was there at 8am, so we're off to Pushkar, a 7 hour drive. I wasn't bored one bit, to see the Indian country side is amazing, I never got tire of it.
The driver talked me into, even though Kartik warned me against it, paying more than $10 U.
the Sunset over Pushkar.
S. for my camel ride. the Camel picked me up at the hotel (my Camel's name was Johnny) and took me through the sand dunes and to watch the sunset. About 3 hours, it was nice but somewhat uneventful. Other than seeing the sunset and the city, the camel ride was kind of boring, maybe if the Camel were rabid, it would've been more fun. The guy leading the camel seemed nice enough and got to see the goats and other animals walking around the sand dunes and the city. I'd recommend everybody do it at least once, but make sure it's very cheap.
After i got dropped off at the Hotel, Pawan (my driver) and his friend asked me to come out for a beer or two. We went to get beers and sat in the car an hour or so BSing about whatever than I went to the hotel. Before going to my room, i used the internet to check my funding issues.
Still having major money problems, I need to get in Contact with people at home and have them western Union my money to me. I sent some emails and messages and then went to bed. goodnight.

Cows