AsiaIndiaJodpur

Sick in Jodpur

Jodpur Travel Blog

The Blue city of Jodpur, from the rooftop of my hotel
By the time i got to Jodhpur i was very sick, i went up into my hotel and went straight to sleep. missing out on any sites in Jodhpur but feeling better after laying around in the hotel all day.
the Hotel, Pal Haveli, is again very nice, much better than the hotel i stayed in on the first day. It's like staying in a big castle, if i have to be sick, there's no better place to get better.
By the time i woke up i had some energy again and called both Ina and Pawan to tell them how things are going. The good news is, My brother western unioned me some money, not as much as i needed but at least i can pay my driver now.
I'm out of the hole, but i only have enough money to be broke. out here for some reason i can't send texts, but i can receive them.
there's also no internet connection here so i have no way to communicating with home. Tomorrow I'm off to Udaipur, i feel better now so it should be fun. but this may be where my driver and me decide to make some changes to the itinerary. Pawan wants to celebrate Diwali with his family, if we stick to the itinerary we would be in Agra for Diwali. So we decided to cut back one day in Jodhpur (i was originally supposed to stay two days) and keep moving. On the night of Diwali, I would be able to stay at his house.

The Blue city of Jodpur, from the …
The Blue city of Jodpur, from the…
Jodpur