Agra Travel Blog

Good morning, We are off to Agra! Bad news is that the Taj Mahal is closed because it's Friday. i was happy about this info but then i was info that i could go to it tomorrow morning and i'm happy again.
So there doesn't seem to be much very exciting in Agra otherwise. Pawan wanted to take me around to a few places to pretend to want to buy something, unfortunately i did end up buying a couple small things (even though my wallet says no).
He took me to a marble working place to where people that run it are descendants of the builders of the Taj Mahal. The guy who showed me around gave a great example of how everything is done and showed me many beautiful pieces.
I wasn't going to buy but he talked me into getting one small thing. it was cheap and i think it was worth it. After that i went to an internet cafe for a bit then back to the Hotel. Sadly, this Hotel doesn't have the internet, nor the Star World channel (English) on the TV.
so it kinda sucks being stuck here with so little to do. Time to get something to eat. Ate some Stuff Dum Aloo with Rice for dinner at the hotel restaurant, it's was very good. finally someone brought the spice!

2,880 km (1,790 miles) traveled