Quick Retreat in Bali

Bali Travel Blog

I went bali for four days last September to recuperate after what seems to be continuous blast of workload laden on me. I can't deny that my decision to go there has got something to do with Liz Gilbert's Eat Pray Love, her description of the island of the gods was almost perfect. People are so lovely there but the sceneries and the environment over there was what I came for. I need some quiet time for me to contemplate on my life. After 32 years of living, mostly as a single person, and being a transexual is not something that I could describe and no one can really understand the life I have to go through. The words and actions of the judging eyes could be really mean. Anyhow, Bali managed to somehow heal me (at least for those days that I stayed there). I stayed in Melasti beach for two nights and at Sanur for another two nights. It is amazing to discover that even these two places were neighbour, they were different in so many ways. Melasti, which is a lot closer to Kuta had a lot more people and the waves are bigger, which is very different than Sanur. Personally I love Sanur better, probably because of the mood I was in then. I sort of regretted staying in Bali for such short time which is why I am going to visit the place again this december for a week!
borneonikieta says:
Yeah it is a beautiful place, which is why I am heading there again this December from 8 to 14 :) wanna see more of the island.
Posted on: Nov 27, 2009
bernard69 says:
hope u come back soon to Bali,if u like paintings,don't miss the small villages around Ubud like Keliki:)
Posted on: Nov 25, 2009
borneonikieta says:
Hugs @ Rini. That's because you are the sweetest person in the world Rini :)

Our next trip? Still figuring out! (Im going broke this december lol)
Posted on: Nov 18, 2009