Staying in Tune

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

Tune hotel was a refreshing experience for me. It is a very convenient place to stay when you are stopping over before continuing with your journey elsewhere via KL. It is only a walking distance although I think taking the bus that cost only 1 ringgit malaysia (about 50 SGD) is a better option. Once you get out of the airport main entrance, go to your left until you reach the last main entrance into the airport building. You can find the pick up point of the Tune hotel bus there. It is the bus with written on it. Sometimes it can also be a van so watch out for them.

Checking in was very easy too. I already booked my stay over the internet so I only need to show my booking print out. The room cost about 34 SGD for a non-ac room. It was good enough cos the fan was quite cooling. The room is not that big but I wouldnt complain much as I only need the bed and shower. The shower was also awesome although a bit small but good enough. On the groundfloor, you can find the restaurants, a 7/11 shop and a pastry shop. There was also internet access available for free. I stayed her for a night on my way to Bali and another night on my flight back to Brunei. Checking in time is 2pm onwards, so if you arrive a bit earlier that day, you going to have wait till checking in time, which I had to do on my second stay.