good times!!!

Antigua Travel Blog

Coffee Place!!

Early morning went to pick up Robert and we went to the mall cause i wanted to get a new piercing, so we went, had coffee on the way there, and then i finally got the one i wanted, just had a quick look of some other things, because that day we were heading out to Antigua Guatemala.

The day was great to walk around and show my new found friend my wonderful country, Antigua Guatemala as always amazing, we actually get to walk around the city, while we talked about lots of things and went to some historical places and see some of the great fine art that has Antigua in its treasures, also had lunch at my very personal favorite place, the "Caldo de Kak-ik" its a must when you come to Guatemala.

Oakland Mall, Guatemala city
 Ohh yeah! almost forgot the Great Coffee that only Guatemala has, yeah we had some later that day, before buying our "Volcan de Pacaya" tour that we were gonna start on Sunday, definitely that day was one of the greatest, we got to spend some time chatting about his country Poland with a very good book about Poland that he gave me that day, it really got me more interested in knowing this great country, now knowing about its history and wonderful place i can say now, that definitely Poland is in my list of places that i want to visit, maybe with Robert who knows.

Later that night when we came back to Guatemala city, we went back to the mall actually to the movies VIP section,  we went to see "Surrogates" yeah!!! it was a well movie, i was actually so tired i fell to sleep, haha in the middle of the movie, i think Robert did too :D but i think we actually did get to see most of it at least i remember. :D

Had a great time hanging out with this Dude and the upcoming days were even greater!

:D

Guatemala City South
Guatemala City South
Courtyard at La Merced church
Courtyard at La Merced church
front yard of a particular Antigua…
front yard of a particular Antigu…
Antigua