And all I will need is a pair of high heels!

Dunedin Travel Blog

Or not. Actually walking all around Japan will probably mean I'll need good, comfy, FLAT, sneakers.
Oh woe is me. How I wish I could walk in heels all day, everyday without feeling like my feet need to be in the ICU.
It's sort of amusing because when my feet start to hurt from a night out in heels I end up walking like a bit of a spaz and do the zombie walk! This is a fabulous phenomenon where you can't actually walk normally due to extreme pain and decide to make a drunken mockery of yourself by extending your hand and calling out "brains......". Shibby.

Anyway enough of that silliness! I have an impending wardrobe disaster at hand! And by impending I mean about 8 months from now (or 239 days) but really who's counting? The question Mr Billy Shakespeare himself asked was: To take wheel-on luggage or not to take wheel-on luggage, that is the question. So it's backpack vs wheel-on. To be a bit more specific it's a wheelie Cellini type of bag vs one of those large backpacker type things that I have yet to become the owner of. Actually to refine this possibly pointless discussion even more, it's the ease of being able to take my luggage everywhere because it's a backpack or being stuck with a wheelie.

Wait...did I just answer my own question?
Right, never mind. Problem solved. I buy a groovy backpack that could fit about the same amount as my usual Cellini can and take that so at least I don't have to worry about dragging it across Japan when it can fit on my back! Of course it'll be able to store my high heels too!

;)

JKT

p.s is it wrong that despite being a pre-Japan travel blog I'm almost verging on using it as a personal blog?
Dunedin