Montreal Travel Blog

I didn't take ANY pictures when I was here. How lame is that? Although, I didn't do much touristy things, the only thing I did was go to Ste. Catherine's and that wasn't just to look around. Believe me I had a purpose, and that was shopping! The trip to Montreal was actually quite a dud, but the airfare was only 240 CAD, so it was worth it. Plus I got to meet my room mates family. But as far as Travel Buddy experiences it was a dud. I did enjoy myself though. The weirdest thing I found though was that I was crazy feelings of anxiety when I was on the plane going there AND going back. Which is really not normal for me because I'm usually fine. I guess this has to come down to my trip when I went to Asia. The whole plane ride, there and back, was really uncomfortable and mentally draining. I really hope this doesn't happen next time I get on a plane in February. I wasn't even by myself. I could understand if I were having these feelings being alone, but I sat next to my roommate, so....? I wonder what the deal is. Hopefully my brain will get over what ever it is it has to get over by the time Mom and I head to Morocco!!!
photo by: cvanzoen