Last full day of being a tourist.... at least for a while.

Paris Travel Blog

View from our hotel room
Paris, Paris, Paris, the city of lovers. (wait this is the tag line right?) Any who, mom and I started out super early, and headed directly to the Musee D'Orsay, and not to the Louvre, mainly because I love Van Gough more than words, and I AM NOT an art person. We stayed there for a bout two hours, after having a cappuccino and croissant at the little cafe across the street and we looked at art hard.

After the Museum, I was on a hunt for an internet cafe (did you know there are NONE in Paris, absolutely impossible to find) and after a very long time of hopeless searching we gave up and heading to the Eiffel Tower, which was closed when we got there due to extreme winds, which was OK with me. After the Eiffel tower (this is at like 3 pm), we went on a Seine River cruise, where I fell asleep for the whole time except for the first and last 5 minutes. I heard it was nice though.

Then from there we went back to our hotel so I could sleep because I was like a zombie. Then we heading to the Champs Elysee and the L'arc de Triomphe. And then we wondered around the hotel where we were staying and found a great, set, menu restaurant where I hate oysters (for the first time) and the best fish (sea bass) I have ever had in my entire life.

Paris