Hello folks!

Halifax Travel Blog

I've decided that I am not going to include my trip to asia in this blog because I do not want to get rid of all the beautiful comments and smiles from all you TBers out there you had previously commented on "My Gap Year" blog. I hope to be a better from now on with writing reviews about my travels and such. See I came home quite early from Asia (2 1/2 months) due to being quite sick (and possibly lonely), I was traveling by myself after all. But hopefully the home sickness has passed and I'm ready to enjoy and explore the world once more, be it by myself or with friends or family.

I have some great trips coming up in 2010. I'm going to Morocco and Paris with my mother, who has only really been to the Bermuda(born there), England and Dominican Republic. I'm very excited for her to experience a very different culture than what she and I are used to. This trip is going to be great. Only problem, is she doesn't speak a bit of french...hahaha I think she'll get by fine though.

I'm also going to be au-pairing in Spain come early May, for 3 months, then I'm going to travel Europe after for a bit. I'm very very excited for all these travels. I'm 19, soon to be 20, and I've seen so much that many might never get to see. I'm very thankful for it. I hope I get to travel much more, and this will definitely not be my last trip. I've still got 3 continents to see and much more to do!

Happy travels.