Old town Tours

Tours Travel Blog

About an hour and half by TGV from the Roissy we arrived the Tours. I see it's a student's town. A lot of younger peoples and town is calm...very nice atmoshere.
My daughter got high fever for tired.  She couldn't stand walking a lot. Sometimes need rest sitting on my baggage.  But she knows how I was looking forward to coming here so she never said "Stop". She grew up nice travel companion for me.lol   We were walking to Pl.Plumereau. The old houses are there, It made nice atmosphere… I bought a glass of a beer at the bar near the place, sitting chair and drinking... :) Feels good!

We walked around then we found the small market there. I bought a goat cheese there for my meal of evening! I got a sandwich and a bottle of wine. Well,I'm enough for night. My daughter still has fever so she won't meal anything...:(

We leave for Amboise next destination. There is our hotel,Chateau de Pray.
But I made mistake there, I bought our train ticket for Blois. So we had to take a taxi go back to Amboise by 30min...lol This payment made me suffer later...:(

westwind57 says:
If ever you do that in the future, Yasuyo, then I am sure I can give you some tips and suggstons, because I have been in that area often and maybe can even show some places to you guys :)
Posted on: Jun 14, 2012
yasuyo says:
I really loved both places! My daughter want to back there sometimes!! Because she don't remember things and having bad memory by fever...
We went to Blois by chance but could see very local village from the taxi window:)
Posted on: Jun 14, 2012
westwind57 says:
I like Tours a lot but all the times I went there it was so windy. And for Blois, it is very close to where a friend and I discovered the rare wine that I blogged about, which we are now exporting to HK and China ;) It was the first wine for exports that we found...
Posted on: Jun 13, 2012