Bonjour Paris!

Paris Travel Blog

Bonjour Paris!
Ahhh,I can't believe yet that I'm there! I traveled several times to USA,Asia...but it's Europe especially,PARIS! I'll make cool,not to be like a tourist hopefully. Because I heard a lot of time that the danger is there! We behaved like a people who is living in there:)

We didn't take subway...because it's danger.lol
We walked from near the Lyon station to Louvre museum. Which means 3km a way. And on the way we stopped by the Basilique Notre Dame.
Walking way next by of the Seine river was so nice. Many people doing jogging,roller skaters, sometimes people make greeting to us.
I'm not good at read of the map. So I had to ask anytime. They all were very kind,speaking English well and they explained very well in French if couldn't speak English.

I know that I'm always blundering. In this time I fell down at front of the Notre Dame. Then my camera broke. Never worked anymore.lol  I took all photos by my iPhone after happening.

It was on first Sunday of a month which means we didn't need the payment of the Louvre museum. Of course so many people were there but I didn't mind because the museum was more big. We had to go back hotel before going to the Eiffel tower because my iPhone's battery was run out. We walked again 3km a way to our hotel... We definitely got paining on our leg. So can't walk anymore.

We took a subway at the first time when we go to the Eiffel tower!  It was very convenience, and didn't feel danger then I was wonder why didn't take it till now:)

The Eiffel tower was really great! I am touched when I saw it.

The Eiffel Tower
What a beautiful tower!! I saw some photos of Eiffel tower was each time had different face, it was really interested for me and I was looking forward to taking photo of it! Oh,but my camera doesn't work now!!  Well,I'm taking photos by iPhone...:(
I had a BIG appointment at the Eiffel tower that day! It was meeting with  David/dag130680  who is living in Paris one of TravBuddy! He came pretty far from here and having busy time for his study. Thank you for coming to meet me,David! He brought us the place where is can see most beautiful the Eiffel tower! And we went to the cafe near the Palais de Chaillot. Talking a lot and had good time with him:) What a wonderful site TravBuddy!

yasuyo says:
Thanks a lot!!!
Posted on: Jun 02, 2013
emmllerg says:
Enjoy the places Paris has to offer you
Posted on: Jun 02, 2013
yasuyo says:
Yeah,Jacques! Our foots were getting too much pain. But I guess that we met real Paris by this:) so lucky!!
Posted on: Jun 14, 2012
Gare de Lyon
Gare de Lyon
Japanese restaurant at Paris
Japanese restaurant at Paris
I saw this one sometimes at the st…
I saw this one sometimes at the s…
Ayano