Thorpe park-tips

London Travel Blog

Hi there, today I was at the Thorphe park and it was stunning, the attractions are awesome, a theme park, what else you could expect, but more importantly i'm here for a reason to tell you abou tickets and how to get the cheapest price. so The first thing, go check out ebay.co.uk, the second, don't buy tickets on place, it's very very expensive and you will queue for ages at the entrance. Go to their websites, I bought 2 day ticket for 35 pounds, which, I think, is pretty cheap. Two days of having fun:)

Maybe the bug is transport, for me it was a little bit long as I'm staying in Westmister. But in general, you need to get on Piccadilly line, go to Heathrow airport(the last stop), go to bus stop 9( it's very easy, just get off the train, go upstairs, you'll see bus stops outside through a glass windows, so just find station no. 9) and wait  for a bus 51, it's goes every hour, the time schedule is provided on Thorpe park websites.

TIP: you can also combine the tickets and the transport and you get another discount, I've not done it, though, but you could give it a try :)

I went by myself and it was a lot faster, but not as fun as with friends and stuff, anyway. there is this roller coaster which hits 80mph in two seconds, normaly you wait, like, 30 minutes, but there's a line for single rides and it's fast like a snap of fingers, not everytime, sometimes you wait ,like, 5 min, but still completely worth it.

Hope it was helpful, guys.

Have fun