EuropeItalyRome

the last day...SHOPPING!

Rome Travel Blog

bye bye our tiny, small, old, broken, stinky room :P

The last day!!!!!!!!!!It al begun with  packing the bags and put them downstairs. We had some time for breakfast, and then we had to go upstairs packing our bags, and make them ready. So that if we were back we could grab them and bring them immedialty to the bus.

We went to the Capitolini Museum. It was big but interessting thought. We saw there the hand of a big statue that had been renovated, but wrongly because the finger didn't pointed to something, but was holding something :P A lagendary story :P. So we went on the picture with the whole class. We have seen much there, but i really can't remember everything! and from the balkonies of this museum you have one of the most beautiful views of the Forum Romanum.

But all we could think of was SHOPPING! we had the rest of the day off, we only had to be at the bus at like 6 o'clock.

Forum Romanum
So we started running :P we were with a big group so we decided to lunch first. A big lunch becuase we had no time to eat dinner, and we weren't getting time in the busride to eat dinner. So we sat down at this great dinner. It was a restaurant with menucarts in like 25 languages! Great only the Dutch flag was up-side-down :P It was great pasta! Then we splitted up in two groups. Because some wanted to buy some ugly cheap souvenirs :P But i wnated to go to the hard rock cafe in the Vittorio Veneto street, but is was quite a walk. So 2 of my friends were so sweet to go along with me and one of them also bought a t-shirt there :P It was great it meant a lot to me, im really a HRC fan :P. And well then it was already time to go back to the hotel. There we picked up the suitecases.
oehhh giftshop :P
..But that was the problem, all the beags were still at the thirth floor! So all the strong boys went upstairs and getitng all the suitcases downstairs, it was one  big chaos! And when i say chaos, it was a realy enormeous cháos!!!!! Everybody yelling, searching for suitcases, pulling are there souvenir'sbags, omg it was a big chaos :P hahaha! But also very funny if you just had watched it :P

So after 40 minutes i believe we were ready to go to the bus :P We put the suitcses in the room under the bus, and then we started installing out seats, for another 24 hour drive! OMG i can't beieve i maneged that! :P but i have to say, the drive back to the netherlands was mostly filled with sleeping... :P i was so sleepy i dind't even noticed i ripped my pants :P

And in the netherlands....It was in the afternoon i believe...and i was TIRED!!!! and i unpacked and showed my pictures immedialty to my parents :P

It was a great week nobody could take that from us, bus exhausting and fysical as physical a heavy week! I want BACK!!!!!!!!!!

bye bye our tiny, small, old, brok…
bye bye our tiny, small, old, bro…
on the way back....:(