Day 3: Camden Town and Pub Crawl...what a perfect day.

London Travel Blog

3:35 pm:

Had a great night last night. Marco and I went to the hostel bar and had some beers (Fosters was cheap and tasted ok). Stayed quite a while and then took the tube to Soho and did some exploring. Found some clubs that were good but nothing spectacular. Ended up being a late night and had a lot of fun.
Slept till 10 this morning...needed to catch up. Went down for the free breakfast: toast, water and cereal..MMMmmmmm! jk. Marco and I went to Camden Town to go to the Camden Markets. Possibly my favourite place in London. The markets sell absolutely everything: any type of clothes you can think of (including designer elbow pads, leggings, and rain boots), amazing international food, teas and spices, gadgets. You want bondage outfits? sailor suits? hot dog phones? Camden has them. The other cool thing is that its the emo/goth/alternative area of London. The fashion is awesome. I felt out of place the way i was dressed. It was so cool. This is where Amy Winehouse used to live (my idol :P)
Now I'm back at the hostel, hanging out in my room as my camera charges. Marco is leaving for home but just met another new roommate, Ben, from Virginia. He seems like a really cool guy. We might be going to a pub crawl. Should be fun! As far as crazy adventures go, its been tame but its only my second day. Hopefully tonight is fun.
photo by: ulysses