Day 18: Great time last night. Off to Pompeii today!

Naples Travel Blog

7:00 am

Last night was a ton of fun. I met some people in the common room of the hostel. Harriet (the girl that runs the front desk) was taking them out to dinner and they invited me along. She took us to an amazing Italian restaurant which made me feel like I was eating at my Nonna's. It was great! We had all sorts of pastas, meats, appetizers, breads and salads and unlimited wine. Boy did we finish a lot of wine lol. After dinner, the owner of the place took us to his fruit cellar and gave us free shots of his homemade Limoncello and Chocolate Liquers. It was awesome! Harriet then toko is to a club which was randomly a reggae club. They had these rum and pear juice shots that were absolutely delicious (it was fresh, thick pear juice) and also really good mojitos! I really clicked well with an Australian girl named Sophie and a Dane named Morten. They became my two main friends here. The three of us stayed out most of the night drinking, dancing, and laughing the night away. Today Morten and I are going to Pompeii. It should be really cool. I had to go wake him up though...he was passed out cold haha.

photo by: Joost1976