Tangkahan, Hidden Paradise at Sumatra

tangkahan Travel Blog

Sumatra has a lot of rain forest, one of them is Tangkahan, located on valley of Gunung Leuser we called it THE HIDDEN PARADISE

i want to share experience at Tangkahan.....

On 10 July 2009 is actually was Election Day and after making plan for this exotic Traveling, me and my other 3 friends decides to go start from Tanjung Morawa to Tangkahan . Many people said Tangkahan is kind of place that makes all the Traveler feel so comfortable in many ways, cuz there are a lot of activity we can do at there start from playing with elephant and also water sport.

The Trip Preparation this time is actually a very quick decision,the idea is coming just 1 day after I did some chat with my friends during our lunch, after we decide to go and make sure all the schedule, we went home.

Did some preparation like Camera and other stuff that we need. And finally we are Touring and everything was goes just as the plan.

it takes around 6 hours to go to Tanjung Morawa to Tangkahan, just by had the information from my friend Ocyd and dr. Peter Candra makes our Trip even more challenging. Not only we were asking around to the local people how to get there but also when we stop by in every village we became attraction among the villagers

At 11 in the morning we are Finally Reach Tangkahan, Ferry and Bandi was there to pick us up, they are are ocyd friends and they will guide us along while we are in Tangkahan. and the long and tiring journey is finally end, we took a rest and went to Mega Inn Restourant owned by Mega Depari. While enjoying the Natural beauty and the fresh air of Tangkahan we're also getting ready for the real challenging activity in Tangkahan and that was ''treking in jungle"

The first time we went to Tangkahan we feel like we entering the Amazon forest where there are a lots of Big Rivers, and it's just like we are going back to Natural life And we've been Crossing the Rivers with the bamboo boat, it was kinda scary cuz when we wanna get down the boat just couldn't stop

To you guys who are going to Medan .. Tangkahan is one of a place that really worth to visit.we looking farward to see you guys at The Hidden Paradise in Sumatra.